Annual General Meetings
Unclaimed Dividends / IEPF
Unclaimed Dividend Financial Year 2016-17Download PDF
FINANCIAL YEAR 2016-17Download PDF
Transfer of Shares Newspaper Advt 15-07-2017Download PDF
IEPF 5 HelpDownload PDF
Form IEPF 5Download PDF
IEPF – Unclaimed Dividends 09-10 to 16-17Download PDF
IEPF – Unclaimed Dividends 08-09 to 15-16Download PDF
IEPF – Notice Business Standard MumbaiDownload PDF
IEPF – Notice Sakal MumbaiDownload PDF
FINANCIAL YEAR 2015-2016Download PDF
FINANCIAL YEAR 2014-2015Download PDF
FINANCIAL YEAR 2013-2014Download PDF
FINANCIAL YEAR 2012-2013Download PDF
FINANCIAL YEAR 2011-2012Download PDF
FINANCIAL YEAR 2010-2011Download PDF
Code of Conduct
The Directors and Senior Management personnel of the Company shall adhere to the following code of conduct as per Insider Trading Guidelines:
Shall act in accordance with the highest standards of personal and professional integrity, honesty and ethical conduct.
- Shall be independent in their judgement and actions.
- Shall exercise due care and diligence in performance of their duties.
- Shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Shall not allow their personal interest to conflict with the interest of the Company. In the event of there being a conflict of interest and duty, they should make full disclosure of all facts and circumstances thereof to the Board of Directors.
- Shall maintain the confidentiality of the information of the Company received/obtained by them in the course of their position as Director/Employee of the Company except when disclosure is authorized or legally mandated and not use confidential information for their own advantage or profit.
- Shall use best endeavours to protect the Company’s assets and property and ensure its efficient use.
- Shall not derive any personal benefit (including without limitation through the use of Company’s property, assets, information, or position except that which they are lawfully entitled to.
- Shall not compete directly with the business of the Company or with any business that the Company is considering to establish.
- The Independent Directors shall abide by Section 166 and Schedule IV(III) of the Companies Act, 2013, which details duties of the Independent Directors.
Employee Code of Conduct:
All employees will adhere to the law of the land, the employee code of conduct is available on the company intranet.
Policies & Codes
Contact Details of Authorised Persons
Composition of Committees
Code For Fair Disclosure of UPSI
Policy For Determining Material Subsidiary
Dividend Distribution Policy
Policy on Determination of Materiality of Events
Familiarisation Programme for Independent Directors
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Whistle Blower Policy
Company’s policy on Related Party Transactions