Creating a positive future
The Directors and Senior Management personnel of the Company
Shall adhere to the following code of conduct as per Insider Trading Guidelines:
• Shall act in accordance with the highest standards of personal and professional integrity, honesty and ethical conduct.
• Shall be independent in their judgement and actions.
• Shall exercise due care and diligence in performance of their duties.
• Shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
• Shall not allow their personal interest to conflict with the interest of the Company. In the event of there being a conflict of interest and duty, they should make full disclosure of all facts and circumstances thereof to the Board of Directors.
• Shall maintain the confidentiality of the information of the Company received/obtained by them in the course of their position as Director/Employee of the Company except when disclosure is authorized or legally mandated and not use confidential information for their own advantage or profit.
• Shall use best endeavors to protect Company’s assets and property and ensure its efficient use.
• Shall not derive any personal benefit (including without Limitation through the use of Company’s property, assets, information, or position except that which they are lawfully entitled to.
• Shall not compete directly with the business of the Company or with any business that the Company is considering to establish.
• The Independent Directors shall abide by Section 166 and Schedule IV(III) of the Companies Act, 2013, which details duties of the Independent Directors.
Employee Code of conduct:
All employees will adhere to the law of the land, the employee code of conduct is available on the company intranet.